Thursday, April 30, 2015

Les Vacances

Photo from here.
Yes. It is happening. I'm taking some time off.
For real though, not just a few days here and a couple of days here. I'm actually taking time off. For someone who is constantly called a workaholic, this is pretty major.

I'm not allowing myself in the studio or office, no printing or designing (but there might be some business reading. The learning never stops!) No selling, packaging, or shipping. No ordering supplies.

Part of the reason for this is to rest from the crazy spring. Part of it is to rest for the crazy fall. And part of it is because, well, I'm tired! So starting May 1st, please consider inviting on vacation. We'll see you at the end of May with a spring in our step!

Thanks for your understanding and I already can't wait to see you again in June!
(See? Workaholic. What can I say, I love what I do!)

Cheers,
ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment