Monday, April 28, 2014

Oh My Goodness, So Much Fun! King William Fair Recap

Thank you, San Antonio, for the fun-filled Saturday. Our first show in SA was a great success and I definitely hope to be back next year!

Me and my dearest friend Ariana, who donned her Fiesta hat and helped run the booth.
So much fun!
Our little pop up shop!
The parade was very entertaining:


The Most Interesting Man in the World made an appearance, kind of.
He was really playing and it was just so delightful!
This man had an epic headdress.
Her outfit has the most beautiful colors! So lovely!
Not sure why, but there was a Dumb & Dumber portion.
The belly dancers put on two shows in the space next to our booth, a great crowd drawer!
It was a beautiful day, was coolingly overcast until about 2 and then the sun came out. But the shoppers were delightful and I'm in still in awe over the response to my products! As I have the Violet Crown Festival on Saturday and then the Austin Flea the Saturday after that, the next few days you can find me in the studio. : ) It's the best problem in the world.

Thanks San Antonio, hopefully I'll see you again soon!

Cheers,
ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment