Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Weekend Getaway

Mr Inviting and I spent the weekend in Denver; he was in a gaming tournament and I did a little touring...

Snowy mountains in the back, from the rail stop.
Cream Tea from House of Commons, soooooo delicious! I would go there every day if I could.
Larimer Square, lovely old buildings.
Our hotel was in the tech center, for the tournament, so I had to hop on the rail to get anywhere near where I wanted to be, but by the end of the visit, I was a pro! It must be nice having a rail system like that- in Austin there's only one rail, goes from north-north-north Austin to downtown, and that's it, one rail. I was impressed by how easy it was to get around Denver! There are some places I'd like to explore further, but I wanted to get back to the hotel by the time the games ended each day. 

It's good to be home though. Missed printing. :)

Cheers,
ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment