Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sleepy Weekend Happiness


Do you like the above card? It's an older style of ours. Actually, from our first year of printing! The image is a vintage printing block found at Uncommon Objects for $5. I love taking a gamble on their printing blocks- never can tell how things will really look until you try them, and more often than not, I'm pleased. While this card isn't currently offered, if you'd like it, shoot us an email and we can set up an Etsy listing for you to purchase.

So today, after a morning in the sun (properly sunblocked, I can assure you!) not only am I packaging the mod-styled Mother's Day cards, but I did a blog-refresh which didn't take too long and the results are rather cheery. Trying out this new style of posting, as well. What do you think?

Wishing you all a delightful and relaxing weekend.
Cheers,
ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment