Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fun Things to Share, Yay!

Here are some fun things I had to share:

~ Illustrated guides to eating dinner & drinking wine from A Cup of Jo

~ Maybe you've done some strawberry picking? I totally recommend this recipe from Joy the Baker.
Here's mine (sans cardamon):
So yummy!!
~  Remember when you were 12 or so, and you had those 10-color pens? Except they were a P.O.S. and the ink was crappy and the barrel always broke? Well, I found a couple multi-color pens on amazon (purchased for french vocabulary lists, not notes to friends sadly) and they don't suck! Here and Here.

~ Trying to work in more exercise, but sometimes I get distracted by the prettiness on the trail. How could I not?



~ For those of you in a shopping mood, more petite packs (3-5 cards/set) have been added to the shop! Burnt orange flourishes, pink chandeliers, etc. Good stuff. Will make a great Mother's Day gift.

~ Yes! Mother's Day is coming up! Sunday, May 13th. But don't buy your card just yet- ours will be printed this weekend and I'll have them available on the shop as quickly as possible. I'll let you know!

Enjoy the rest of your week. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment