Wednesday, December 28, 2011

We're Almost Done...

...with 2011! While it's been a great year, I'm still exhausted and am ready for the fresh start that is 2012.

Hope everyone's winter holidays have been delightful and festive. Our Xmas was fun, but I'm ready for the quiet that is January.

Here are our "kids" on Xmas Eve:



They'll be sad when the tree comes down this weekend, but I need the space. Traditional trees take up a lot of real estate!

How are you spending your New Year's Eve? We used to throw parties, but since moving to the house, haven't. Maybe next year. I'll budget my time better and channel my inner Martha. Maybe.


Since there's no party, I will be planning for 2012. Goals, ideas, and cards. All good things. Have some ideas for Valentine's day but as always- if there's something you're looking for, or you have an idea you'd like to see at our next event (possibly at Austin Flea 2/11/11- we'll keep you posted), don't hesitate to email us!

Thanks for all your support in 2011.
See you in 2012!

p.s. - Sale on holiday cards in our Etsy shop. Stock up for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment