Wednesday, September 14, 2011

And then there were none

After a weekend of shows, the calendar is now empty until Craft Riot in November.

It's weird.

But it's good- I'll get back in the print shop and come up with some fun holiday-gift items. And of course, if any events come up, I will consider them. I am sure there will be another Austin Flea before Craft Riot, and those are always fun.

Also, now I can start working on a wedding invitation set due this fall!

And tomorrow:

There are a few sets that expired a while back that have been re-visited, and also some new items, including the aqua/tiffany blue cards that I printed on Monday.



Aren't they cute? Wee little enclosure cards / place cards. (A departure from the halloween cards that I've been printing, I know!)

Be sure to check out our esty shop tomorrow for the new items!

No comments:

Post a Comment