Friday, January 20, 2017

Just Released - Our Spring Collection!

Greetings from Texas, where we had all four seasons in a two-week period. This is a crazy time for me- I’m training for my first belt test in krav maga (on Saturday!) and I’ve really had to push myself to get this collection done in time. I set the release schedule in the fall, and it doesn’t matter if no one else would know that I missed it, I would know, so it had to get done. And it is complete and ready to share with you! 


Letterpress personalized stationery set by inviting, in copper ink.


As I mentioned in an earlier email this month, creating personalized stationery sets is my favorite, so this collection we have three styles available. The personalized stationery has the option for the fancy envelope linings you saw earlier, too. There isn’t a huge quantity of those papers, so it’s capped at one order of 25 per style. Unlined envelopes have much greater quantities available.

For pre-printed and ready to ship options, each set has corresponding thank you cards, in both folded and flat styles.
New letterpress thank you card designs by inviting in Austin Tx.

I also created a card for Valentine’s Day, a couple of boxed stationery designs, and a birthday card.

Happy shopping and thanks for all your support and encouragement!
Cheers,




No comments:

Post a Comment