Tuesday, July 12, 2016

It's Almost Time...

The Fall Collection releases on Thursday, and I'm very excited to share it with you all. 

It's weird having a vacation planned while you're working on completing a project.
My family reunion was scheduled for the end of June, which was crunch time for completing the Fall Collection. I got half of it done before leaving Texas, ran around Florida for a week, then came back and did the last half. Honestly, I'm still riding the high from having completed it in time.

Sneak Peek!

Sneak Peek!
It was inspired by the Artistic Printing / Gaslight design movements of the late 19th century and was such fun. You can see the images I pulled for inspiration HERE.

Be sure to check out our website on Thursday July 14th for the release. As usual, pre-printed quantities are limited so if you see something you love, don't delay.

Cheers,
Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment