Thursday, September 24, 2015

Back in Person in Austin

Dear Friends,

I'm so happy to announce that we'll be returning to the Austin Flea for their October show!


It's been a while since I've done a show, took the summer off, and I'm ready to get back into it for Fall and Winter. I truly hope to see all of our Austin friends there, and look forward to catching up with those of you who can make it to the Highball on Oct. 3rd.

Much of the printing this summer, when not creating wedding invitations or personalized cards to our lovely clients in NYC or SATX, has been spent printing some new designs and increasing inventory of our best-sellers for the holiday season, especially our first four-day out of town show two weeks after the Flea. My paper supply is dwindling, but the inventory closet is filling. Very excited to share the new items with you all next month.

If you're going to make it to the Flea, is there anything specific you'd like me to bring? I won't be able to bring everything with me but if there's something you'd like, please leave a comment and let me know. Can't wait to see you there!

Cheers,
ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment