Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Pretty, pretty papers to pair with our cards.

You've probably noticed that I like to line the envelopes of some of our cards. Some of you have commented on the wonderful papers that I choose, so I thought I'd share a photo of some of that stash:

Papers for envelope linings at inviting's office.

Croc papers, flocked papers, handmade papers, kraft papers, glitter papers, so many options! The hardest part really is making the selection.  I store rolls (over 30!) on the pegboard with more (shhhhh) inside the hidden storage of my chaise longue, single sheets draped over the dowel, and smaller flat sheets in a storage tower in the closet. I'm always on the lookout for new papers for linings, which leads to storage situations, and marathon lining sessions. Each liner is traced with our templates, cut, inserted, and pasted by hand, and like our printing, one at a time.

I think the linings add that little something extra, and it's always nice to receive cards & letters where the extra care was put into the envelope. What about you? Think it's worth the time and/or expense?

Cheers,
ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment