Thursday, September 11, 2014

Austin Craft Riot's Summer Show

It feels like this was forever ago, rather than just less than a month ago!

The ladies on the Austin Craft Riot show committee did a great job, once again. A very fun weekend filled with a fun crowd and talented vendors. Thanks to everyone who came out, and to my fellow creators, Great job!

Here's a peak of what my aisle looked like:

Sharing an 8x8 space is TIGHT, but this was my half!

Chet Art - I think I have 3 of his pieces framed in the house.

Liz Potter Photography - Need to get some of her work. She's a hoot, too!

Taylor and her adorable collection of crocheted creatures.

Brandy of Pigsey Art, always willing to sass it up a bit.

Bri's amazing smelling concoctions as The Good Hippie

Casey of FartsyArts, also always bringing some sass.
And other photos snapped while running around before it got busy:

Amelia Beth with her new laser cut works

Polkadot Paper Company

Pretty Kiku

Tiny Deer Studio - I love her work!

Was a fun, but exhausting, weekend, full of old and new friends, and too many goodies that I might have picked out for myself.
There should be another show by ACR next August, so pencil it in already. It's a good one.

Cheers,
ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment