Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Playing Catch Up

Well, we made it through the 3 weekends of shows in a row, which was very fun, if extremely warm on the last one. (I know at least three of us vendors were wiped out and hit with mega-headaches and/or nausea from the heat. Seems like summer is here in Austin...)


 The week of the last show, I also started a part-time retail job which is fun but wears me out. Am still struggling to strike the balance between inviting and the retail gig. Surely I'll have it figured out by the end of the month!

Dos-aritas
If you follow us on instagram, you saw a ridiculous amount of food & drink photos this past weekend! T and I spent the weekend in San Antonio, on the Riverwalk, and Saturday I spent the afternoon with good friend @acbarbour

Sipping cava at Cured, with sliders & bread pudding.
Such a nice time away, but now... gotta attack the To Do list hardcore for the Shop Update next month. Plus, Father's Day is June 15 so if you haven't ordered your card(s) yet, hop on over to the shop- I've re-printed and re-stocked, just for you!

Cheers,
ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment