Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I Was Born When You Kissed Me

I was born when you kissed me.
-Humphrey Bogart

Full quote is "I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left me. I lived a few weeks while you loved me." It's from the film In a Lonely Place which I'm really curious about now but it's not streaming.

This week's featured card, since it's so simple in design (deeply punched heart, deep fuchsia or matte gold) there's a little more emphasis on the written message:

Available in fuchsia or matte gold.
There's a website my brother likes called the Art of Manliness (i read it periodically- much information there is helpful for both sexes) and they had a post in 2009 about how to write a love letter. Here's the link. Hope you're inspired to fill a card with your words, for Valentine's Day or any day. Especially any day.

Cheers,
ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment