Thursday, October 24, 2013

Checking in with Weekly Challenge

Here's what I've sent out so far:
  • Last Thursday : birthday card, note with snarky coasters to a fellow creative team
  • Saturday : birthday card, postcard
  • Friday: birthday cards
Have you sent anything out this week?

A few years ago inviting participated in a postcard swap with other members of a letterpress group so I have a box of 150 postcards from across the country. They've been just sitting there in a box, taking up space (except for the 4 that I have framed in the hallway), so I've decided to stop hoarding and get those out there in the world, too.

The stack of postcards on my desk.
Can I say something about self-employment? This is the 3rd month of it for me, and I'm finally settling into a routine that works. I HAVE NEVER WORKED HARDER. Never.
And I love it.
Thank you for helping to make this possible.

Hope to see you at the Austin Flea on Saturday.
Cheers,
ashley

p.s. new items will be added to the shop on Nov. 1!

2 comments:

  1. Yay you! Okay, me... 7 packages, 5 with little thank you cards. 3 Halloween cards. A birthday card. And I would have done one baby shower card but the shower was canceled due to an emergency C-section.

    What can I say, I'm a card person. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, Julie! 7 packages, too! Your people are lucky to have you :)

    ReplyDelete