Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Show Prep While Weak

Something blew in last weekend that has just wiped me out. And with the Summer Show this weekend, the timing is just terrible! Prepping for the show with a cold/sinus infection/mega-allergies has been no fun but I finally had the strength and energy for one last print-run today (with royal blue ink).
I'm just glad I got the majority of it done before this hit.

So here is a sneak peak at some of our products for the ACR Summer Show. You can spy some old favorites in new colors, and some new designs! Even pulled out a few vintage print blocks that we've never used before. 

I set up for the booth in the house- it makes show-day set up quicker b/c I know
where everything should go.
The fuchsia design (center) and the floral merci (bottom right) are my favorites here.
I'm very excited about the show and can't wait to see those of you who can attend. See you then!

Cheers,
ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment