Sunday, June 2, 2013

Pink & Gold Glamour

So... I'm a little behind in printing projects, but only because I've spent the last two weekends printing these awesome wedding invitations! (The only other acceptable excuse would be "because I'm vacationing in Paris/Edinburgh/the beach for a month.")

The bride, Ms Phantastic, provided the design and papers, a bold raspberry card stock and bright white cotton Lettra. I printed the design with the transparent white ink (clear) so the naked impression is just a little more noticeable. The belly band was also edged in gold paint (my new favorite thing!) Once Ms Phantastic got the invitations back, she rubber stamped their names and embossed in gold. AWESOME! Check out these pictures from the instagram feed:



Then this weekend I printed menus, food tent cards, and program covers. The program covers are so pretty, and yup, you guessed it, edged in gold. LOVE.

They turned out so nice, I can't wait to see photos of the finished booklets.

Congrats, Kathy & Chris! Let's talk thank you notes once you're done honeymooning! : )

Cheers,
ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment