Wednesday, November 9, 2011

BIG Holiday Show This Weekend

It's time for the Austin Craft Riot's Holiday Show, and it's inviting's first time participating!

Click for more info on the Show
 I'm excited and anxious at the same time. Never done a show so large. Do I have enough product? Do I have the right product? What if people don't like it? See? Anxious.  But I know that I don't need to worry- it'll be lots of fun. And I'm getting "in the spirit" by listening to my holiday Pandora station.
If you like non-religious, vintagey holiday music, leave a comment with your email address and I'll share it with you. Lots of Ella, Louis, Sinatra, and of course, occasionally, Wham!

This is horrible music video, but I love the song, and hate covers of it.

I've also been listening to holiday movies at listentoamovie.com - Elf and A Christmas Story so far.  See? Holiday Cheer!

This weekend we'll have holiday cards, gift items, holiday entertaining items like coasters and invitations, and of course be taking orders for custom cards, which make an awesome gift.

If you're in town, please come say hi and support local artists!

1 comment:

  1. Yup....love the song; hate the cheesy video. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete