Sunday, October 30, 2011

What's New?

You know that when you're bending your wrists in funny positions to use your laptop b/c you've got crafting supplies and projects taking up the entire desk, it is time to get a proper work space / crafting table. I had ribbons, bakers twine, scissors, circle cutters, corner rounders, paper samples, paper scraps and about ten other projects taking up space on the tiny vintage writing desk that I use.

So I ordered this.

Which, after ninety minutes, turned into this.
So far, so good.

Of course, to make room for it, I had to move the cabinet out to the living room! But with the paper that I covered the windowed cabinets with, you can't even tell.

Also, does this count as working on my branding?

Don't forget - Craft Riot next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment