Saturday, August 27, 2011

Adding Personalization

Custom and personalized cards are probably my favorite things to print, and the past two Saturdays I was thrilled to print them!

No picture uploaded of the last week's custom order, of which the client left feedback saying it is "Really quite special" but here is today's personalization:

Text was printed in Century Roman, in red to match the envelopes.
Our client requested a name be added to the Gorey-inspired umbrella cards that were for sale on our etsy shop, which I was happy to do. If you ever see a set of cards that you might like personalized- just ask! If I can do it, I will.

Also... 

There are quite a few lots of items waiting to be added to the shop! A few more Halloween items, including new spider cards, some revisited designs, some newer ones only seen at our local events, and some completely new ones.

We've been busy. And it's been wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment